Whool Cardigan by MANGO

10. Oktober 2014

Don't worry I will continue to show you a few more summer outfits from Crete but this weekend I want to inspire you with some autumn outfits. This whool cardigan by Mango is my absolute Fashion must have for autumn. It feels so cosy, keeps you warm and the colour is just amazing. Perfectly matched with my new gold bag by Mango, which I got for the Land of Fashion Contest by Seat and Mango, the Cardigan and the bag were part of my "Barcelona Look". What is your favourite Fashion must have? Let me know in the comments down below.

Bevor es mit weiteren sommerlichen Urlaubsoutfits aus Kreta hier auf dem Blog weiter geht, wollte ich euch dieses Wochenende ein wenig herbstlich inspirieren. Schon jetzt ist dieser Wollcardigan von Mango mein absolutes Fashion must have für den Herbst. Er ist unglaublich kuschelig, schön lang und hat eine wunderschöne beige/sandige Farbe. Passend dazu meine neue goldene Tasche von Mango die ich mir zusammen mit dem Cardigan in Barcelona für meinen "typischen Barcelona Look" des Land of Fashion Contest gekauft habe. Was ist euer absolutes Fashion must have für den Herbst? Lasst es mich unbedingt wissen.


































Wollcardigan: Mango ; Top: h&m ; Hose: ZARA ; Tasche: Mango ; Stiefeletten: h&m ; Uhr: Michael Kors ; Kette: Primark

1 Kommentar:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner